TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here you will find the terms and conditions for services operated by Yoga Mama Wellness.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: CLASS PASSES & DROP IN PLACES
CLASS PASSES & BOOKINGS
Yoga Mama Wellness operates a class pass system on all pregnancy, postnatal and general classes. These class passes (bundles of 6 classes) cost £90 and are valid for 8 weeks from the date of your first class. Yoga Mama Wellness encourages students to use their online accounts to make optimal use of class passes. This gives students the freedom to manage their own classes (bookings, cancellations, renewals, etc). See below for details.
- There are two types of Yoga Mama Wellness class passes. One for pregnancy yoga and Pilates courses, and the other for general and postnatal classes.
- Both types of class passes are for 6 classes with a period of validity of 8 weeks, which starts from the date of your first class.
- You can book yourself into all of your chosen classes at the same time.
- If you prefer, you check in to each class individually (providing it is within the 8 week period of validity).
- Should you not be able to attend a booked class, you can do this yourself online. So as to avoid losing any credits, we advise you to make any cancellations necessary at least 24 hours before your class is due to take place. If you need to make any changes, go to ‘My Schedule’ and cancel the class. You need to cancel first to free up the credit, then you can book the class you would like to attend.
- Mix and match your classes. This option allows you greater flexibility to attend classes that best suit your schedule. Not only this, but it also gives you the freedom to try your hand at something new.
DROP IN PLACES
- Drop in places are now available to book online as well.
- Sessions cost £17.00 and are valid for the specific class you have purchased.
- Before booking online, we advise you to consult availability.
- If you are unable to attend the drop in class, you will need to cancel yourself online giving at least 24 hours’ notice to avoid losing the credit. To do this, go to ‘My Schedule’ and cancel the class. You need to cancel first to free up the credit. Once this is done, you can then book yourself onto a different class.
- Prior to booking any Yoga Mama Wellness Pregnancy Yoga or Pilates courses, women should have their 12 week check up.
- If you give birth before you finish your course, you may use the credit for one of the Postnatal Classes. Your credit will expire 4 months after your delivery date. Please notify reception to put your course on hold.
- These classes are suitable for women from 6 weeks after giving birth, or after postpartum check-up. We strongly recommend against women participating in Postnatal Classes before this time.
- Babies are welcome in Postnatal Pilates and Mum and Baby Yoga. However, please note that they do not participate in Postnatal Pilates.
- Babies are able to attend up to the crawling stages.
Yoga Mama Wellness offers a concessionary 15% discount on Tai Chi classes for senior citizens (aged 65+). Drop in places are £13 and a class passes (6 classes) costs £76.50. These are only available to purchase at reception or by calling 020 8789 3881.
Gift cards can also be purchased online and sent via email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Bookings and payments can be made in the following ways:
- Online booking system: bookings are made through the Yoga Mama Wellness Mindbody Online booking system. Most major credit cards are accepted.
- By telephone: bookings can be made by calling 020 8789 3881.
- In person at reception: Yoga Mama Wellness accepts cash, cheque and credit card payments.
- You have the option to purchase multiple courses or even schedule auto-renewals of your class passes.
- In the event that a course or class has to cancelled, Yoga Mama Wellness will try to give students at least 24 hours’ notice wherever possible.
- If courses or classes are cancelled prior to start date, a full refund will be given.
- Should a course be cancelled after it has started, refunds will be made pro rata. Alternatively, if students prefer, a credit note for future course can be issued.
- Yoga Mama Wellness can only offer a full refund if the selected course is fully booked on receipt of payment.
- Yoga Mama Wellness cannot offer refunds or transfer classes to another term for students who are unable to complete their course or were unable to attend the classes due to illness, work commitments or other reasons (see Missed Classes section below).
- Payment for classes is for the term booked and is not exchangeable or transferable to other terms.
- Any missed classes can be made up within the term by attending one of the other classes if there is availability.
- Yoga Mama Wellness will endeavour to ensure the teacher scheduled will teach your class. However, occasionally, a substitute teacher is necessary.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: STUDIO POLICY, PRIVACY…
- Please arrive a few minutes early
- New students: are kindly asked to fill in a health assessment questionnaire and hand to teacher before first class.
- Late arrivals: if you arrive a few minutes late, please make sure that you do not enter if the class is chanting or in the first relaxation, and then please enter as slowly and quietly as possible.
- Eating: it is recommended that you do not eat at least three hours before practice. If a special condition prevents this, eat easily digested foods, i.e. fruit or yoghurt, no later than one hour before class.
- Mobile phones: in order to avoid disturbance, we ask you to switch your mobile phone off before entering the class.
- Yoga Mama Wellness operates under Sangha Yoga Limited (registered in England and Wales, Company №09898789), which is covered by the Yoga Mama® registered trademark. The trademark is filed with the United Kingdom Intellectual Property Office with the registration number 2467258.
- All violations of this trademark (logo, trading name) will be pursued using the relevant legal channels.
Yoga Mama Wellness is committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & subsequent revisions thereof).
We collect information about you to:
- To provide you with our newsletter.
- To provide you with the best possible service that we can.
- We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any email from us in the future.
The type of information that is collected may include:
- Your name
- Email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent and will hold your personal information securely in line with our own policy. If you would like to see any information we hold about you please email or write to us with your request and we will provide you with this information promptly. If you would like us to amend or delete any of this data please email or write to us and we will amend your records.
Yoga Mama Wellness may use your email address to contact you with information that we think would be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe or request that we do not send you any further information by sending us an email requesting that you are removed from future mailings.
Yoga Mama Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training School runs Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training courses and Postnatal and Fertility CPD (Continued Personal Development) workshops. These courses and workshops are fully accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals.
Yoga Baba is an independent organic clothing company for babies. In collaboration with a London artist and yogi, we have produced our own unique range of baby clothing made from 100% organic cotton. These feature illustrated prints inspired by yoga and nature.
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy is part of London’s largest NHS and Private Medical Treatment Facility. It provides a complete cycle of care, from the treatment of pain and injury rehabilitation to lifestyle changes, preventative exercise and mind-body well-being.
When I met Cherie, I felt like I'd finally found the teacher for me. In only one session a week, I quickly saw a change in both my energy levels and muscle tone. Cherie's classes are dynamic and leave you feeling like you've had a good work out.Jemma Forte
My Yoga Mama practice keeps me balanced, energised and sane. It takes a huge effort to drag myself out of bed on a Saturday morning. After practice, the stress and strains of the past week disappear and I feel strong enough to take on the world.Karen Gill MBE
Tai Chi has helped me regain my balance, normal walking gait, confidence and control of my limbs after being diagnosed with a serious neurological illness. The teaching at Yoga Mama is first class and suits all levels of fitness.Peter