SENIORS FITNESS CLASS
Keep active and young at heart with our seniors fitness class... This is a safe, fun and low-impact exercise class, which is gentle on the joints and suitable for the mature student wishing to maintain or improve fitness levels. Using a number of different exercise techniques, we will work on the following:
- Muscle tone
- Coordination, flexibility & mobility
Learn new movements & make new friends in this social fitness class...
In light of developments in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Yoga Mama Wellness has cancelled all classes at our studio in Putney in line with the emergency measures introduced by the UK government. We will continue to offer our Seniors Fitness classes online.
COST AND MORE INFORMATION
Single sessions cost £12.75 and class passes (bundles of 6 classes) cost £76.50. These are available to purchase via our online booking system. For more information, please send an email to email@example.com or call 07939 589 083.
- Please sign in or sign up for your class as normal.
- Check your inbox for an email from us with the ZOOM meeting link around 15 minutes before the start of the class.
- Join the 'meeting' 5 minutes or so before the class with your audio and video switched on so that the teacher can say hello. You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the class starts.
Our online classes are powered by ZOOM. In order to join a class:
- Download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before your class starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the class (60 minutes).