Our general mat-based Pilates classes aim to condition and strengthen the body by maintaining and restoring correct postural alignment. We then focus on building strength in the abdomen and lower back. Our small mat-work classes allow you to receive personalised attention from our highly qualified team of Pilates teachers.
In light of developments in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have cancelled all classes at our studio in Putney in line with the emergency measures introduced by the UK government. We continue to offer our General Pilates classes online.
Single sessions cost £12.75 and class passes (bundles of 6 classes) cost £76.50. These are available to purchase via our online booking system.
- Please sign in or sign up for your class as normal.
- Check your inbox for an email from us with the ZOOM meeting link around 15 minutes before the start of the class.
- Join the 'meeting' 5 minutes or so before the class with your audio and video switched on so that the teacher can say hello. You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the class starts.
ONLINE CLASSES: TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Our online classes are powered by ZOOM. In order to join a class:
- Download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before your class starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the class (60 minutes).