TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here you will find the Terms and Conditions for services offered by Yoga Mama Wellness, including class bookings, cancellations and missed classes, refunds and studio and class policies. To read more, click on the text below.
- All classes at Yoga Mama Wellness run subject to numbers. To ensure your class goes ahead, we kindly request you book your class with at least 24 hours notice.
- Yoga Mama Wellness offers drop in classes, however we strongly advise you check availability prior to booking (by telephone or consulting our booking system) in order to avoid disappointment.
- Single sessions cost £17.00 and are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Drop in places can be booked online via the Yoga Mama Wellness MindBody Online booking system, the Yoga Mama Wellness MindBody App, at reception or by calling 020 8789 3881.
- If you are unable to attend the class you have booked, you will need to cancel giving at least 24 hours’ notice to avoid losing your credit. You can do this using your MindBody account (web or app) or by calling 020 8789 3881.
- Should you wish to reschedule your visit, you need to cancel your booking first in order to free up the credit. Once cancelled, you can then book yourself onto a different class.
Yoga Mama Wellness operates a class pass system on all its classes. These class passes, which consist of 6 classes, cost £90 and are valid for 3 months from the date of your first class. Yoga Mama Wellness encourages students to use their online accounts to make optimal use of class passes. This gives students the freedom to manage their own class bookings, cancellations, renewals, etc. See below for details. There are two different types of class passes. One for Pregnancy Yoga and Pilates classes and the other for General and Postnatal classes.
- All class passes are valid for 3 months, starting from the date of your first class.
- On purchasing, you can book yourself into all of your chosen classes at the same time.
- If you prefer, you can check in to each class individually, providing it is within the 3-month period of validity.
- Should you not be able to attend a booked class, you need to cancel with at least 24 hours' notice in order to avoid losing any credits.
- To cancel a booked class, you can do this yourself using your MindBody Online account (web or App). Go to ‘My Schedule’ and cancel the class. You need to cancel the class that you cannot attend first to free up the credit, after which you can then book yourself onto a different class which suits you. You can also call us on 020 8789 3881 to cancel a booked class.
- Mix and match your classes. Our class pass system allows you greater flexibility to attend classes that best suit your schedule. Not only this, but it also gives you the freedom to try your hand at something new.
Yoga Mama Wellness offers a concessionary 15% discount for Senior Citizens on class passes (bundles of 6 classes).These class passes cost £76.50 and are available to purchase at reception or by calling 020 8789 3881. Please note, proof of age may be required when taking advantage of this concessionary rates. Please note that Yoga Mama Wellness no longer offers concessionary rates on drop in places.
Payment for Yoga Mama Wellness class and workshop bookings can be made in the following ways:
- Online bookings are made through the Yoga Mama Wellness MindBody Online booking system. Most major credit cards are accepted.
- By telephone: bookings can be made by calling 020 8789 3881.
- In person at reception: Yoga Mama Wellness accepts cash, cheque and debit/ credit card payments. We are not able to accept AMEX.
Once your class pass has expired, you have following options via your MindBody Online account:
- Purchase multiple class passes.
- Schedule auto-renewals.
You can also renew class passes at reception or by calling us on 020 8789 3881.
- In the event that a class or workshop has to be cancelled, Yoga Mama Wellness will give students at least 24 hours’ notice wherever possible.
- If a class or workshop is cancelled, a full refund will be issued either to your MindBody Online account or the method that you indicate.
- In the case of block class bookings, should a class be cancelled, Yoga Mama Wellness will make pro-rata refunds. Please note that you are also free to use credits from cancelled classes on other classes offered by Yoga Mama Wellness, provided it is within 3-month period of validity.
- Yoga Mama Wellness can only offer a full refund on unused drop-in, workshop bookings and class passes provided that these are cancelled within their period of validity.
- Pro-rata refunds will be issued by Yoga Mama Wellness where class passes have been partially redeemed, provided cancellation is carried out during the 3-month period of validity.
- In extraordinary cases, Yoga Mama Wellness exercises discretion for those who were unable to use their class or class pass credits due to extenuating circumstances.
- Wherever possible, you should cancel bookings with at least 24 hours' notice if you are unable to attend in order to avoid losing your credit.
- In extraordinary cases Yoga Mama Wellness exercises discretion regarding missed classes. If you were unable to cancel a class within the given notice, please call 020 8789 3881 to speak to a member of our admin team.
- Yoga Mama Wellness will endeavour to ensure that the teacher advertised will teach your class. However, occasionally, a substitute teacher may be necessary.
Yoga Mama Wellness is offering clients an exclusive promotion. For a limited time, get your first Pregnancy Yoga or Pregnancy Pilates class for just £5. If, after your first class, you wish to continue, you can purchase drop in places (£17) or a class pass (6 classes for £90).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The offer is limited to one promotional rate class per client.
- It is open to new clients only, and valid on your first class only.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Here you will find the terms and conditions relating to Yoga Mama Wellness studio policies.
- Please arrive a few minutes early
- New students: are kindly asked to fill in a health assessment questionnaire and hand to teacher before first class.
- Late arrivals: if you arrive a few minutes late, please make sure that you do not enter if the class is chanting or in the first relaxation, and then please enter as slowly and quietly as possible.
- Eating: it is recommended that you do not eat at least three hours before practice. If a special condition prevents this, eat easily digested foods, i.e. fruit or yoghurt, no later than one hour before class.
- Mobile phones: in order to avoid disturbance, we ask you to switch your mobile phone off before entering the class.
- Yoga Mama Wellness operates under Sangha Yoga Limited (registered in England and Wales, Company №09898789), which is covered by the Yoga Mama® registered trademark. The trademark is filed with the United Kingdom Intellectual Property Office with the registration number 2467258.
- All violations of this trademark (logo, trading name) will be pursued using the relevant legal channels.