TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here you will find the Terms and Conditions for services offered by Yoga Mama Wellness, including class bookings, cancellations and missed classes, refunds and studio and class policies. To read more, click on the text below.
ATTENDING IN-STUDIO CLASSES
- We have reduced our in studio class capacity to 6 in order to allow correct (1m+) social distancing.
- Currently everyone coming into the Putneymead Group Medical Practice has to report to the reception desk. To make entering the building easier, our teachers will meet students outside the building (next to the big tree) 5-10 minutes before the class is due to start, where they will do a quick temperature check.
- Face coverings should be worn in all communal areas. You can remove this once inside the studio.
- Before entering the studio, students must wash their hands or use sanitising gel.
- Mat spaces are marked out to help you stay physically distanced.
- Students must bring their own mat and any props they wish to use. At present, we are unable to provide mats or props. However, if necessary, we do have some mats and props for sale.
- Teachers will not be offering hands-on adjustments for the time being.
- Students should keep personal belongings to a minimum. We will provide students with a bag and box to keep belongings in while in the studio.
- For more information, read our Covid-19 Policy.
BOOKING IN-STUDIO CLASSES
We are currently unable to take bookings at reception or accept cash payments. Therefore, students must book classes in advance of attendance using our online booking system. Please note that enrolment closes 60 minutes before the advertised class start time. We offer single session classes which are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of sale. Consult our single class prices here.
In addition to single session classes, Yoga Mama Wellness also operates a class pass system. Our class passes consist of bundles of 5 or 10 classes, which can be used on any of our in-studio classes within a 90-day period. There is a 10% discount on 10 x class passes. Consult our class pass prices here. Concessionary rates for seniors on our in-studio classes are available for classes scheduled at off-peak times (between 9:30am and 5pm on weekdays).
DROP-IN CLASSES (IN-STUDIO)
We are unable to offer drop-in spaces on our in-studio classes. Therefore, all class bookings must be made in advance using our online booking system. Should students arrive at the studio without a valid class booking, they will be refused entrance to the class.
JOINING ONLINE CLASSES
- Please note enrolment closes 60 minutes before the advertised class start time.
- Sign in (or sign up) for your class as normal using your Acuity account.
- When you book your class, your will receive a confirmation email which includes the ZOOM meeting link.
- Join the 'meeting' 5 minutes or so before the class with your audio and video switched on so that the teacher can say hello. You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the class starts.
Our online classes are powered by ZOOM. In order to join a class:
- Download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before your class starts.
- Mobile and tablet users can download the ZOOM app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the class (60-75 minutes).
BOOKING ONLINE CLASSES
We are currently unable to take bookings at reception or accept cash payments. Therefore, students must book classes in advance of attendance using our online booking system. Please note that enrolment closes 60 minutes before the advertised class start time. We offer single session classes, which cost £12.75 for adults and senior citizens.
In addition to single session classes, Yoga Mama Wellness also operates a class pass system. Our class passes consist of bundles of 5 or 10 classes at a discounted rate. They can be used on any of our online classes within a 90-day period from the date of purchase. Consult our timetable and prices page for costs. At present class passes are only available to purchase through our online booking system.
ONLINE CLASS DISCLAIMER
Exercise is not without risks and this (or any other exercise programme) may result in injury. This includes, but is not limited to, the: risk of injury, aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or the adverse effects of over-exertion such as: muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heart beat, and very rare instances of heart attack. To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning this or any exercise programme, please consult a healthcare provider for appropriate exercise prescription and safety precautions.
The exercise instruction and advice presented in the classes are in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation. Our teachers disclaim any liability from and in connection with the classes. As with any exercise programme, if at any point during the class you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and seek medical advice. Please note that if you lose internet connection or it runs slowly, classes cannot be refunded.
Please take note of the following precautions before taking the class:
- To reduce and avoid injury, check with your GP before beginning the classes.
- Ensure that your workout area is safe, with sufficient space to move freely without obstruction, and with sufficient heating and lighting.
- Remember to stay hydrated.
- If anything has changed since filling out your health questionnaire, you must inform your teacher prior to the session. You may need to get approval from a GP or medical professional prior to the session.
- By participating in the online classes, you are doing so at your own risk. Our teachers will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain because of our Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and Fitness programmes.
- If at any point during the class you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and seek medical advice.
- Please use good judgement and common sense when taking the class, consider your level well.
Yoga Mama Wellness operates a class pass system on its classes. We offer two separate types of passes. One for online classes and the other for in-studio classes, both of which are valid for 3 months (90 days) from the date of purchase. In both types of passes, you can choose bundles of 5 or 10 classes. Please note that concessionary rates for senior citizens are only available on off-peak hour in-studio classes (between 9:30am and 5pm). Below you will find the fees.
- Online class pass (5 classes): £63.75 (adults and senior citizens)
- Online class pass (10 classes): £114.75 (adults and senior citizens)
- In-studio class pass (5 classes): £80 (adults) | £68.75 (senior citizens)
- In-studio class pass (10 classes): £153.00 (adults) | £123.75 (senior citizens)
Yoga Mama Wellness encourages students to use their online accounts to make optimal use of class passes. This gives students the freedom to manage their own class bookings, cancellations, renewals, etc. See below for details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All class passes are valid for 3 months, starting from the date of purchase.
- On purchasing, you can book yourself into all of your chosen classes at the same time.
- If you prefer, you can check in to each class individually, providing it is within the 3-month period of validity.
- Should you not be able to attend a booked class, you need to cancel with at least 24 hours' notice in order to avoid losing any credits.
- To cancel a booked class, you can do this yourself using your Acuity account (web or App). Go to ‘My Schedule’ and cancel the class. You need to cancel the class that you cannot attend first to free up the credit, after which you can then book yourself onto a different class which suits you.
- If you are experiencing internet connection difficulties, you can also call us on 07939 589 083 to cancel a booked class.
- Mix and match your classes. Our class pass system allows you greater flexibility to attend classes that best suit your schedule. Not only this, but it also gives you the freedom to try your hand at something new.
Payment for Yoga Mama Wellness class bookings can be made in the following ways:
- Online using the Yoga Mama Wellness Acuity online booking system. We accept most major credit cards and payments are processed using Stripe. Please note that payments can be made using American Express, but incur higher handling fees.
- At present, we are unable to take bookings at reception or accept cash payments.
Once your class pass has expired, you have following options via your Acuity account:
- Purchase multiple class passes.
- Schedule auto-renewals.
- In the event that a class or workshop has to be cancelled, Yoga Mama Wellness will give students at least 24 hours’ notice wherever possible.
- If a class or workshop is cancelled, a full refund will be issued either to your Acuity account or the method that you indicate.
- In the case of block class bookings, should a class be cancelled, Yoga Mama Wellness will make pro-rata refunds. Please note that you are also free to use credits from cancelled classes on other classes offered by Yoga Mama Wellness, provided it is within 3-month period of validity.
- Yoga Mama Wellness can only offer a full refund on unused single class session, workshop bookings and class passes provided that these are cancelled within their period of validity.
- Pro-rata refunds will be issued by Yoga Mama Wellness where class passes have been partially redeemed, provided cancellation is carried out during the 3-month period of validity.
- In extraordinary cases, Yoga Mama Wellness exercises discretion for those who were unable to use their class or class pass credits due to extenuating circumstances.
- Wherever possible, you should cancel bookings with at least 24 hours' notice if you are unable to attend in order to avoid losing your credit.
- In extraordinary cases Yoga Mama Wellness exercises discretion regarding missed classes. If you were unable to cancel a class within the given notice, please call 07939 589 083 to speak to a member of our admin team.
- Yoga Mama Wellness will endeavour to ensure that the teacher advertised will teach your class. However, occasionally, a substitute teacher may be necessary.
PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
Here you will find the terms and conditions relating to promotional offers and discounted classes.
- Discounted, promotional and early-bird offers must be paid for in advance and are non-cancellable, non-transferable and non-refundable. Discounted offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounted package and may be for specific dates/times only.
- From time to time, we offer promotional offers on first treatments on selected services. These offers are exclusively for new clients, or existing clients who would like to try out a new service. These promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. If you are an existing client booked into a service that subsequently has a promotional discount applied to it, you may not cancel your appointment and book again at the discounted rate.
- We frequently use promocodes on our promotions which clients must quote when booking. These unique codes are for administrative purposes and can be used only once by any given client.
- We may issue promotional coupons in our e-newsletters. These coupons should be printed and presented at reception to redeem any discount advertised. The full terms and conditions of the promotion will be clearly stated on the coupon. Alternatively, Clients may also show the promotional coupon on their phone or tablet to the member of staff who processes their booking.
PROMOTIONS ON CLASSES
Yoga Mama Wellness occasionally offers clients exclusive promotions on classes. For example, the opportunity to try your first class with us for just £5. If, after your first class, you wish to continue, you can purchase a single class or a multi-class pass (5 or 10 classes) at the advertised regular class price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These offers are limited to one promotional rate class per client.
- It is open to new clients only, and valid on your first class only.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Here you will find the terms and conditions relating to Yoga Mama Wellness studio policies.
- Please arrive a few minutes early
- New students: are kindly asked to fill in a health assessment questionnaire and hand to teacher before first class.
- Late arrivals: if you arrive a few minutes late, please make sure that you do not enter if the class is chanting or in the first relaxation, and then please enter as slowly and quietly as possible.
- Eating: it is recommended that you do not eat at least three hours before practice. If a special condition prevents this, eat easily digested foods, i.e. fruit or yoghurt, no later than one hour before class.
- Mobile phones: in order to avoid disturbance, we ask you to switch your mobile phone off before entering the class.
- Yoga Mama Wellness operates under Sangha Yoga Limited (registered in England and Wales, Company №09898789), which is covered by the Yoga Mama® registered trademark. The trademark is filed with the United Kingdom Intellectual Property Office with the registration number 2467258.
- All violations of this trademark (logo, trading name) will be pursued using the relevant legal channels.