TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here you will find the Terms and Conditions for services offered by Yoga Mama Wellness, including class bookings, cancellations and missed classes, refunds and studio and class policies. To read more, click on the text below.
In light of developments in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Yoga Mama Wellness has cancelled all classes at our studio in Putney in line with the emergency measures introduced by the UK government. We will continue to offer our pregnancy yoga classes online.
Single sessions cost £15. Class passes (bundles of 6 classes) cost £90, with concessionary rates available on class passes for senior citizens (£76.50). These are available to purchase via our online booking system. Please note that enrolment on classes closes 60 minutes before classes are due to commence. For more information, please send an email to email@example.com or call 07939 589 083.
- Please sign in or sign up for your class as normal.
- Enrolment for online classes closes 60 minutes before classes are scheduled to commence, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Check your inbox for an email from us with the ZOOM meeting link around 15 minutes before the start of the class.
- Join the 'meeting' 5 minutes or so before the class with your audio and video switched on so that the teacher can say hello. You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the class starts.
ONLINE CLASSES: TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Our online classes are powered by ZOOM. In order to join a class:
- Download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before your class starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the class (60 minutes).
Exercise is not without risks and this (or any other exercise programme) may result in injury. This includes, but is not limited to, the: risk of injury, aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or the adverse effects of over-exertion such as: muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heart beat, and very rare instances of heart attack. To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning this or any exercise programme, please consult a healthcare provider for appropriate exercise prescription and safety precautions. The exercise instruction and advice presented in the classes are in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation. Our teachers disclaim any liability from and in connection with the classes. As with any exercise programme, if at any point during the class you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and seek medical advice. Please note that if you lose internet connection or it runs slowly, classes cannot be refunded.
Please take note of the following precautions before taking the class:
- To reduce and avoid injury, check with your GP before beginning the classes.
- Ensure that your workout area is safe, with sufficient space to move freely without obstruction, and with sufficient heating and lighting.
- Remember to stay hydrated.
- If anything has changed since filling out your health questionnaire, you must inform your teacher prior to the session. You may need to get approval from a GP or medical professional prior to the session.
- By participating in the online classes, you are doing so at your own risk. Our teachers will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain because of our Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and Fitness programmes.
- If at any point during the class you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and seek medical advice.
- Please use good judgement and common sense when taking the class, consider your level well.
- Online classes at Yoga Mama Wellness run subject to numbers. To ensure your class goes ahead, we kindly request you book your class at the earliest convenience. Please note, however, that online booking closes 60 minutes prior to the advertised class start time.
- Yoga Mama Wellness offers drop in (single session) places on classes.
- Single sessions cost £15.00 and are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Before booking, we strongly advise you check availability in order to avoid disappointment.
- Drop in places can be booked online via the Yoga Mama Wellness MindBody Online booking system or by the Yoga Mama Wellness MindBody App.
- If you are unable to attend the class you have booked, you will need to cancel giving at least 24 hours’ notice to avoid losing your credit. You can do this using your MindBody account (web or app)
- Should you wish to reschedule your visit, you need to cancel your booking first in order to free up the credit. Once cancelled, you can then book yourself onto a different class.
- For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07939 589 083.
- All class passes are valid for 3 months, starting from the date of your first class.
- On purchasing, you can book yourself into all of your chosen classes at the same time.
- If you prefer, you can check in to each class individually, providing it is within the 3-month period of validity.
- Should you not be able to attend a booked class, you need to cancel with at least 24 hours' notice in order to avoid losing any credits.
- To cancel a booked class, you can do this yourself using your MindBody Online account (web or App). Go to ‘My Schedule’ and cancel the class. You need to cancel the class that you cannot attend first to free up the credit, after which you can then book yourself onto a different class which suits you.
- If you are experiencing internet connection difficulties, you can also call us on 07939 589 083 to cancel a booked class.
- Mix and match your classes. Our class pass system allows you greater flexibility to attend classes that best suit your schedule. Not only this, but it also gives you the freedom to try your hand at something new.
Yoga Mama Wellness offers a concessionary 15% discount for Senior Citizens on class passes (bundles of 6 classes).These class passes cost £76.50 and are available to purchase online. Please note, proof of age may be required when taking advantage of this concessionary rates. Please note that Yoga Mama Wellness does not offer concessionary rates on drop in places.
Payment for Yoga Mama Wellness class and workshop bookings can be made in the following ways:
- Online bookings are made through the Yoga Mama Wellness MindBody Online booking system. Most major credit cards are accepted.
- By telephone: bookings can be made by calling 020 8789 3881.
- In person at reception: Yoga Mama Wellness accepts cash, cheque and debit/ credit card payments. We are not able to accept AMEX.
Once your class pass has expired, you have following options via your MindBody Online account:
- Purchase multiple class passes.
- Schedule auto-renewals.
- In the event that a class or workshop has to be cancelled, Yoga Mama Wellness will give students at least 24 hours’ notice wherever possible.
- If a class or workshop is cancelled, a full refund will be issued either to your MindBody Online account or the method that you indicate.
- In the case of block class bookings, should a class be cancelled, Yoga Mama Wellness will make pro-rata refunds. Please note that you are also free to use credits from cancelled classes on other classes offered by Yoga Mama Wellness, provided it is within 3-month period of validity.
- Yoga Mama Wellness can only offer a full refund on unused drop-in, workshop bookings and class passes provided that these are cancelled within their period of validity.
- Pro-rata refunds will be issued by Yoga Mama Wellness where class passes have been partially redeemed, provided cancellation is carried out during the 3-month period of validity.
- In extraordinary cases, Yoga Mama Wellness exercises discretion for those who were unable to use their class or class pass credits due to extenuating circumstances.
- Wherever possible, you should cancel bookings with at least 24 hours' notice if you are unable to attend in order to avoid losing your credit.
- In extraordinary cases Yoga Mama Wellness exercises discretion regarding missed classes. If you were unable to cancel a class within the given notice, please call 07939 589 083 to speak to a member of our admin team.
- Yoga Mama Wellness will endeavour to ensure that the teacher advertised will teach your class. However, occasionally, a substitute teacher may be necessary.
Yoga Mama Wellness occasionally offers clients exclusive promotions on classes. For example, the opportunity to try your first class with us for just £5. If, after your first class, you wish to continue, you can purchase drop in places (£15) or a class pass (6 classes for £90).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These offers are limited to one promotional rate class per client.
- It is open to new clients only, and valid on your first class only.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Here you will find the terms and conditions relating to Yoga Mama Wellness studio policies.
- Please arrive a few minutes early
- New students: are kindly asked to fill in a health assessment questionnaire and hand to teacher before first class.
- Late arrivals: if you arrive a few minutes late, please make sure that you do not enter if the class is chanting or in the first relaxation, and then please enter as slowly and quietly as possible.
- Eating: it is recommended that you do not eat at least three hours before practice. If a special condition prevents this, eat easily digested foods, i.e. fruit or yoghurt, no later than one hour before class.
- Mobile phones: in order to avoid disturbance, we ask you to switch your mobile phone off before entering the class.
- Yoga Mama Wellness operates under Sangha Yoga Limited (registered in England and Wales, Company №09898789), which is covered by the Yoga Mama® registered trademark. The trademark is filed with the United Kingdom Intellectual Property Office with the registration number 2467258.
- All violations of this trademark (logo, trading name) will be pursued using the relevant legal channels.