MUM AND BABY YOGA
Mum and Baby Yoga is a great way to spend time with your baby in a relaxed environment. You can gain confidence in handling your baby, learn how to soothe colic, aid sleep, etc. Women can come back into their bodies and start to stretch out areas that may have become tight during pregnancy or when feeding their baby.
Learn how to soothe yourself and your baby by using rhythm and breathing techniques. Mum and Baby Yoga classes are also a great place to connect with other women who are going through the same experiences as you.
MUM AND BABY YOGA WITH YOGA MAMA WELLNESS
In light of developments in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Yoga Mama Wellness has cancelled all classes at our studio in Putney in line with the emergency measures introduced by the UK government. We will continue to offer our mum and baby yoga classes online.
Single sessions cost £12.75 and class passes (bundles of 6 classes) cost £76.50. Please note that enrolment on classes closes 60 minutes before classes are due to commence.
- Please sign in or sign up for your class as normal.
- Enrolment for online classes closes 60 minutes before classes are scheduled to commence, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Check your inbox for an email from us with the ZOOM meeting link around 15 minutes before the start of the class.
- Join the 'meeting' 5 minutes or so before the class with your audio and video switched on so that the teacher can say hello. You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the class starts.
ONLINE CLASSES: TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Our online classes are powered by ZOOM. In order to join a class:
- Download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before your class starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the class (60 minutes).