ONE TO ONE PILATES CLASSES
Yoga Mama Wellness offers online and in-studio private one to one yoga sessions, in addition to our group Pilates classes. These sessions are tailored to suit your needs and are a great way of ensuring you meet your individual needs in your Pilates practice. They also allow you to receive guidance, mentoring and support from a highly qualified and experienced teacher, while working at your own speed.
Practising in a group environment can be an inspiring experience for many people. However, for others this may not be the case for a number of reasons. Private sessions are suitable for:
- Those who can't find a group class that fits in with their schedule
- People looking for gentle introduction to Pilates.
- Those who feel self-conscious about practising alongside others.
- People who are recovering from injury or illness, or who are managing a health condition.
- Those who are looking for a more intense and dynamic practice.
- And, last but not least, those who just want to give themselves a treat.
OUR 1:1 PILATES SESSIONS
At present, our 1:1 sessions are running exclusively online. However, from the week commencing 12 April, we will be able to offer private classes at our studio located within The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy once again. We offer the following types of Pilates:
- Level 1 Rehab
- Reformer (via The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy)
HOW TO BOOK
At this time, we are unable to take online bookings for private classes. If you would like to book a 1:1 session, please call us on 07939 589 083 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer single sessions and block bookings of 5 and 10 sessions. There is a 10% discount on blocks of 10 sessions. For prices, visit our Timetable and Prices page.